Roccoco BotanicalsEruption Emulsion
Roccoco Eruption Emulsion was explicitly designed for the needs of severe cystic acne clients. It is highly anti-inflammatory and contains identical skin lipids, which reduce inflammation and hyperproliferation.
or 4 installments of $18.50 by More info
About Roccoco Eruption Emulsion
Roccoco Eruption Emulsion is explicitly designed for the needs of severe cystic acne. It is highly anti-inflammatory and contains identical skin lipids, which reduce inflammation and hyperproliferation. Antifungal actives of Lichen Extract and Undecylenic Acid support the skin. Contains peptides to strengthen the skin follicles to prevent rupture.
- Niacinamide – antibacterial and skin barrier enhancing.
- Green Tea Extract – anti-inflammatory
- L-Carnitine – reduces sebum by 90%
- Saccharide Isomerate – maintain barrier function, hydration
- Succinoglycan – encourages microbial diversity on the skin
- Black Cumin Seed Oil – antibacterial for p.acnes, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Lichen Extract – antifungal activity and antibacterial
- Zinc Ascorbate – kills p.acnes and wound healing
- Chaulmoogra Oil – prevents the antibacterials from being pumped out by the bacteria
- Resveratrol – Antibacterial and reduces biofilm formation
- Red Clover Extract – minimizes pore size, reduces sebum
- Ginger Root Extract – anti-inflammatory
- Undecylenic Acid – antifungal active
- Phytosphingosine – antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory ceramide that reduces hyperproliferation
- Honey Myrtle Essential Oil – anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
Directions For Use
Apply Roccoco eruption emulsion in the morning and night onto clean skin. Apply after treatment of lotion or toner.
Water, Coconut Alkanes, Sunflower Oil, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Green Tea Extract, L-Carnitine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Succinoglycan, Gluconolactone, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Lichen Extract, Dextran, Zinc Ascorbate, Chaulmoogra Oil, Resveratrol, Kanuka Essential Oil, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Red Clover Extract, Bisabolol, Ginger Root Extract, Glycerin, Undecylenic Acid, Cholesterol, Phytosphosine, Honey Myrtle Essential Oil, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate.
About Roccoco Botanicals
Roccoco Botanicals are one of the few natural beauty brands that do not believe in peeling the skin. Instead, Roccoco uses individual plants that are known for their skin-soothing properties to help the skin to become stronger and healthier. Roccoco Botanicals prefers to follow a corneotherapy philosophy. The product range focuses on keeping the skin barrier intact with the selective use of actives. The products gently exfoliate the skin with enzymes which have the benefit of not harming living tissue.
50mL / 1.7 oz.