Roccoco BotanicalsSkin Brightening C Serum
Roccoco Skin Brightening C Serum is a silky hyaluronic acid-based serum that lightens skin tone and evens out the skin for a more radiant look.
Out of stock
About Roccoco Skin Brightening C Serum
The Roccoco Skin Brightening C Serum is a silky hyaluronic acid-based serum that contains a synergistic blend of herbal extracts and vitamin c that evens out the skin tone. Furthermore, it targets all pathways of pigmentation and helps with congested acne skins. Additionally, it has properties that have collagen stimulating abilities and helps to prevent comedone formation. The serum contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, which is the most stable water-soluble vitamin c.
Roccoco Skin Brightening C Serum is perfectly suitable for skins that have pigmentation and uneven tones.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – water-soluble stable vitamin C
- Niacinamide – stops the transfer of pigment to keratinocyte
- Saccharomyces Grape Ferment – lightens pigmentation significantly in 2 weeks
- Asafoetida Extract – inhibits tyrosinase by 99%
- Mulberry Extract – tyrosinase inhibitor
- Red Clover Extract – tyrosinase inhibitor
- Orchid Extract – more potent than vitamin c with skin lightening
- Pea Peptide – inhibits PMEL-17 protein
- Tetrapeptide-30 – a peptide that targets pigmentation pathways
- Hydrolyzed Pearl – lightens pigmentation
Directions For Use
Apply 1-2 pumps onto clean skin after treatment of lotion or toner. Apply morning and night.
Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Saccharomyces/Grape Ferment Extract, Asafoetida Root Extract, Glycerin & Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Clover Flower Ferment, Oenothera biennis seed extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Pisum Sativum Peptide, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Hydrolyzed Pearl Extract, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract.
About Roccoco Botanicals
Roccoco Botanicals are one of the few natural beauty brands that do not believe in peeling the skin. Instead, Roccoco uses individual plants that are known for their skin-soothing properties to help the skin to become stronger and healthier. Roccoco Botanicals prefers to follow a corneotherapy philosophy. The product range focuses on keeping the skin barrier intact with the selective use of actives. The products gently exfoliate the skin with enzymes which have the benefit of not harming living tissue.
30mL / 1oz.